6/06/2016

Yogurt Yay or Nay?!


 First things first.. YES I eat dairy! I know I'm probably going to get bashed for saying that but as many of you know I'm all about that balance life and finding what works for YOU! Everyone is different which means everyone's body reacts differently to certain foods. For me yogurt is a staple because A. I love the taste and B. I find it really helps with my digestive system. For some yogurt or dairy in general is the enemy. If dairy isn't your friend then yes I suggest you stay away from it, but if you are okay with yogurt than I do suggest incorporating it into your day. I love making yogurt parfaits for breakfast or just having it as a snack with a small handful of roasted almonds. In my opinion yogurt get a big huge YAY!!!
 
Stephanie xo




No comments:

Post a Comment