6/21/2016

FOOD DIARY


Hey! I wanted to share with you gals (and guys) a food diary of what I ate today. I get asked so often what I eat in a day and I feel a lot of people like to see this to use as a guideline. I use to be the type of person to plan my meals out every 3-4 hours but to be honest with you I've changed that. I have been intuitively eating for a while now. basically what that means is I eat when I'm hungry and i don't if I'm not. I like to listen to my body.

Breakfast: Proats (protein powder & Oats) with berries, chia seeds and chopped walnuts
Snack: Protein shake ( I like having a shake that has added greens for the extra nutrients)
Lunch: Salad with raw veggies and grilled chicken
Snack: Apple with almonds
Dinner: 2 small extra lean turkey sausages with veggies and baked potatoes

I hate going to bed hungry so if I am I will include a third snack which is usually a rice cake with a tbsp. of peanut butter. Something not shown in this picture becasue I didnt have it at the time is dark chocolate!!Pretty much everyday I have a piece of dark chocolate to satisfy my chocolate craving. I also include at least 2L of water a day, plus 2-3 cups of coffee made with almond milk and stevia. This is just an example of what I ate, I don't eat the same thing everyday and it ins't always healthy. I like to have balance :)
 
Stephanie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment