6/10/2016

coconut water? Yes Please!



I have recently been addicted to coconut water, especially because it's getting hotter outside! It's just so darn refreshing, it has easily digested carbohydrates and contains I high amount of potassium (4 x more than a banana!! CRAZYNESS!) and it also has electrolytes. This makes a perfect post workout drink combined with protein, to help repair those hard working muscles and it tastes delicious! I have 250ml (1 cup) A day. You can drink it plain or add it to smoothies. When buying it just make sure the ingredients says '100% coconut water'. You can buy with or without the pulp, I prefer it with pulp but I know some don't like the texture. Check out the image below that lists a bunch of benefits from drinking coconut water!

Have a great weekend and stay hydrated!

Stephanie xo

NOT MY IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment