6/28/2016

My Full Upper Body Workout


Hey Gang! I know some girls hesitate to do an upper body workout because they feel they will "look like man". Unless you are lifting a crazy amount of weight (I'm talking like SUPER heavy) and you are eating a crazy amount of calories, or you're on steroids, then this will NOT happen! I will use myself for example; I have the type of body that builds muscle pretty easy but I still do upper body workouts. What I like to do is a full upper body workout, where some like to split it up by doing multiple upper body workouts a week focusing on one or two muscles.

Here is one of my full upper body workouts

I always like to start with a warm up. Usually I will do 20 minutes on the Stairmaster, but you can use any type of cardio machine. Also I try not to rest too long between each set (1 minute max)

No comments:

Post a Comment