7/06/2016

Affiliating with Kinsley Armelle


SHOP THIS LOOK: TOP, PANTS, SHOES (ON SALE FOR $20!!!), BRACELETS (KINSLEY ARMELLE!) WATCH, NECKLACE, RING (ONLY $6!)

Hey Gang! I am super excited to announce that I have affiliated with Kinsley Armelle! I have been a fan of their jewelry for quite sometime, and you may have even noticed in majority of my posts I’m wearing their bracelets! Their jewelry is elegant, sophisticated and super affordable! They incorporate natural gemstones, agates, geodes and more! Their jewelry designs are perfect for any occassion, whether you are dressing up or just dressing casual, Kinsley Armelle seriously has you covered. I have linked their website on the home page of my blog, or click HERE where you can browse and shop their beautiful pieces. To get a 15 % off discount on your purchase use my code: BEYOUTIFULSTEPH15OFF. Amazing right?!

I would also like to announce that I will be doing a monthly 'Kinsley Armelle Giveaway', so stay tuned for that! I am super honoured and excited for this opportunity, and I know you will all fall involve with there stuff just like I have!

Happy shopping!
 Stephanie xo
 
 
Shop these beautiful Kinsley Armelle eternity bracelets HERE. Don't forget to use my code: BEYOUTIFULSTEPH15OFF to get 15% off your whole purchase!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment