7/11/2016

SHOP KINSLEY ARMELLE SUMMER COLLECTION

 
Hey lovelies! I have received so much great feedback on Kinsley Armelle! I am so happy you are loving their pieces because I do too! I was just on Kinsely Armelle website browsing a gift for my girlfriend and came across a few summer collection pieces that I absolutely adore! I have either ordered or already have most of these pieces shown in the picture below #OBSESSED. Their newest addition to the collection is the Zodiac charm bracelet, which features your zodiac sign on a 3/4 inch charm bangle bracelet.  The charms are stamped with the meaning of your sign, how cute is that right?! They are great for stacking with any of Kinsley Armelle bracelets. Click on the image below to shop the summer collection. Also get 15% off your purchase when using code: BEYOUTIFULSTEPH15OFF
 
Happy shopping!
STEPHANIE XO
 
IM SPORTING THE TURQUOISE ETERNITY BRACELET WHICH IS MY CURRENT FAVE!




No comments:

Post a Comment