7/15/2016

SHORTEST HORROR STORY; ALMOST SOLD OUT!




SHOP THIS LOOK: BLAZER, TANK, SHORTS, SHOES, SUNGLASSES, NECKLACE (SIMILAR), EARINGS, WALLET
 
Saw it...loved it...found out it was on sale...stole my heart! That was the story of the purchase of this blazer. When I first saw it at Aritzia I thought for sure the price was going to be over what I was willing to spend, but when I saw a sale ticket and price I was like #WINNING! I love it because it is super unique, yet it goes with a lot of my current pieces in my wardrobe. Not to mention it can be worn in the fall ( I know don't mention fall!!) I checked online and they don't have many sizes left in this color scheme but they do have it in a black/grey color scheme. If they don't have your size online then I suggest going to an Aritzia store, a lot of the times they have it in the stores but not online!
 
Have a lovely weekend!
Stephanie xo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment