7/04/2016

Classy with a little sassy


SHOP THIS LOOK: MAXI SLIT DRESS, SHOES (on sale $40), WATCH, SUNGLASSES. BRACELETS (look-a-like)

Happy Monday lovelies! If this dress doesn't say 'classy with a little sassy' then I don't know what does...I'm feeling a little sassy today with this long, slit maxi dress. I love it because it's still classy and shows just enough leg which also makes it a little sassy and ladies let's be honest, we all have an inner sassiness! I paired it with these cute white wedges and some simple jewelry because the dress itself is very 'busy' (remember what I said in yesterdays post about accessorizing?!) Another great idea to add to this look is a brown belt. I love the combination of white, navy blue and brown.
 
I'm off to work...Have a FABULOUS Monday!
 
Stephanie xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment