7/10/2016

Pleats and Bows Are The Way To Go



 SHOP THIS LOOK: TOP (on sale!), PANTSSHOES (on sale for $55!), WATCH, BRACELET STACK (Use code BEYOUTIFULSTEPH15OFF to get 15% off your entire purchase!)

I am absolutely in-love with these high waisted pleated wide leg pants! (that's a mouth full..lol) They are perfect in so many ways and are probably the most comfortable pants I currently own! Yes, that includes my lululemon's, which we can all agree are pretty darn comfortable. There is something about wide leg pants that is so flattering for the body. Because these are a wide leg pant, I paired it with a fitted neutral color top to balance the outfit out, and then chose my bow tie shoes (My fave!), which add elegance to the outfit. The outfit it super simple and comfortable, yet super chic and elegant. it's perfect for work, dinner or if you wanted to go casual, wear a cute flat sandal instead. Complete outfit details under the picture below!

Follow me on my blog so you never miss a post!
Stephanie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment