6/24/2014

Day 2 of My Bikini Body Workout

 
Good Morning lovely’s J Today is day 2 of my bikini body workouts and it’s my favorite workout day! Why?! Because its leg and bum day…what girl doesn’t want toned legs and a wicked bubble bum! I’m not going to lie this is a tough workout but at the end you will feel like throwing on your bikini and showing off those legs and butt cheeks ;) Good luck! If you have any questions please feel free to email me at fitstrongsexyblog@gmail.com or leave a comment or follow me on instagram and leave a comment on one of my pictures. My IG name is @pacitto4.
F.S.F Blogger xo
Warm up- 10 minutes of cardio on your favorite machine
Leg Workout
Front squat: 4 sets of 15 reps
Box jump: 4 sets of 25 reps
Reverse lunge (weighted): 4 sets of 15-18 reps per leg
Plyometric lunge: 4 sets of 50 jumps
Step-up (with dumbbells): 4 sets of 15-18 reps per leg
Squat jump: 4 sets of 20-30 jumps
Squats: 5 sets of 8-10 reps
Deadlifts: 5 sets of 8-10 reps
Walking Lunges: 4 sets of 20-30 steps
Leg Press: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
Leg Extension: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
Leg Curl: 4 sets of 8-12 reps
Cardio Session- 20-30 minutes of Stairmaster or running on treadmill (I use Stairmaster it does wonders to your bum! I do steady state on level 13) It’s good to do some cardio after so that you flush away all that lactic acid build up. Don’t forget to stretch!

No comments:

Post a Comment