6/20/2014

My bikini body diet


Hello Ladies!

Sorry I have been M.I.A! I have been extremely busy with my new position at work and well really jut life in general! It's FINALLY summer! woohoo! Which also means it's bikini season. For some girls bikini season can be a bit terrifying! I mean common your pretty much naked. If you are feeling a little self conscious to step into your bikini then instead of dwelling and wishing start doing! I love that saying "if you don't change, you don't change!"

So Lets Start...

Diet:

Before I begin talking about diet, be aware that I am NOT a nutritionist. Everything I'm about to share is what I do to keep fit and healthy.

First of all enough with the starving yourself diets! They don't work trust me I know. You need to eat to boost your metabolism. I eat seriously like every 3 hours, doing this keeps my energy up, keeps my metabolism going and the best part is I don't starve. I eat a balanced meal of lean protein, complex carbs and healthy fats. I stick with all natural foods, the less ingredients the better! I try to stop eating at least 2 hours before I got to bed but if I am hungry ill have something small, like a protein shake. I drink tons and tons of water, probably about 3-4 litres a day (crazy water lady I know) Below is sample of my diet to help give you a guide line. For the most part I follow a dairy free, gluten free and junk food free diet. Believe it or not I crave things like apples and salads and how can I forget peanut butter!! OMG its my weakness! Any who here is a days worth of food for me :

7am- 1/3 cup of oats with 1/2 banana, 12 almonds (yes I count them), 1 packet of stevia or splenda, 1 scoop of protein powder (I use Cellulor peanut butter marshmallow flavor), dash of cinnamon. I use boiling water about 1/3 of a cup, just depends how you like your oats.

10am- 1 chocolate caramel rice cake with 1 tbsp. of all natural peanut butter and 1 scoop mixed with water.

1pm- salad- canned tuna with 1 cup of spinach, 1 cup of mixed raw veggies (I like peppers, tomato, cucumber, carrots), 1/4 of an avocado, dash of garlic powder. for dressing I use plain balsamic vinegar.

4pm- 1 Quest bar (These are AMAZING!)

7pm- Grilled chicken breast with 1 cup of veggies and 1/2 small sweet potato.

10pm- **if your hungry before bed** 1 protein shake made with water.

Beverages- 3-4 litres of water, 1-2 coffees a day made with almond milk and sweetened with splenda.

Hope this helps :) If you want me to send you a sample 7 day diet plan email me at fitstrongsexyblog@gmail.com or leave a comment :)

Until next time!
F.S.F Blogger xo

No comments:

Post a Comment