7/07/2016

Stack and Save with Kinsley Armelle

TOP, PANTS (look-a-like), BRACELET (KINSLEY ARMELLE!!), BANGLEWATCH, SHOES (look-a-like), EARINGS

Who doesn't like rocking a stack of bracelets?! Can you say beautiful! I am literally obsessed with these Kinsley Armelle stacks! The hard part of putting bracelets together is no longer a problem, you literally don't have to put any thought into it. These are my current top 3 fave's; the Indigo Stack, I absolutely love the colors in this stack! The Joplin Stack, such a feeling of bright and elegance. And my all-time favorite the Storm Stack, I am obsessed with anything black and gold so as soon as I saw this when I fell inlove! They are all so gorgeous and versatile and can be mixed and matched. Head over to Kinesley Armelle and purchase your favourite stack, or create your own by choosing individual bracelets! If you use my code BEYOUTIFULSTEPH15OFF you will get 15% off your entire purchase!

https://www.kinsleyarmelle.com/collections/stacks

CLCIK ON IMAGE TO SHOP THESE! DON'T FORGET TO USE CODE BEYOUTIFULSTEPH15OFF TO GET 15% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE!

Stephanie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment