7/08/2016

Full body Workout




Calling all my fitness freaks! I haven't done a 'workout of the day' post in a while so I thought I was due to do one. To be honest with you all that's probably because the gym hasn't exactly been my number one priority lately. I have had so much going on, which I'm not complaining about at all but because of my busy schedule the gym has taken a bit of a back seat. I'm not saying I haven't been going, I'm just saying that my workouts haven't been as long or intense as they normally are. This isn't exactly a bad thing either, sometimes our bodies need periods of times where our workouts aren't as intense or frequent. Plus because it's summer I've been staying active outdoors to make up for the lack of gym time! With all that being said I did manage to make it to the gym last night and I did this awesome full body workout!
 
Cardio: 20 Minutes on the Stairmaster followed by the following:


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment