6/09/2016

The unknown is now known...


Since posting more on fashion I have been getting a load of questions asking if I'm a stylist or work in the fashion industry and the answer is "nope" lol...a lot of you did not know that I have a passion for fashion and that's because I never really talked about it on here. However the unknown is now known...When it comes to fashion, I think I was born with a love for clothes, shopping, and fashion in general (when I was little I would literally change 5 times a day into different outfits and majority of the time I had to be in a dress or skirt). That love has developed into a passion! As you all know I love to promote and do whatever i can to help women feel better about themselves and i feel like fashion is another way of promoting that. Helping other women look and feel their best through creating a great, yet realistic wardrobe for them is pretty much a dream job of mine! Not saying i will be doing this full time anytime soon but maybe one day! I realize that shopping and fashion does not come easy to every girl, so I hope my blog can help with that aspect! Or, to inspire others to be creative with your wardrobe and dress in a way that represents your own unique style. I do believe that beauty lies in more than clothes and I’m passionate about each woman finding her beauty and security, I just find fashion is a way that helps women feel better about themselves, I know it does for me! Nothing feels better then feeling put together in a classy outfit!

So there you have it me in a fashion nutshell :)
Stephanie xo
 
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Shoes, Pants, Blouse (look-a-like), Bag (look-a-like), SunglassesBracelets, Ring (look-a-like), Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment