6/24/2016

Easy Shortcuts To Looking Stylish


Being stylish doesn't come natural to everyone so I wanted to share some of my easy tips to looking stylish :) 
1. Go for classic basics: What I've learned is to invest more in classic and basic items that are always in style. I wrote a post specifically on a capsule wardrobe (click HERE). This type of wardrobe is stylish and great because you can mix and match all your classic items and never go wrong.  
2. Find style inspiration. Hello Pinterest!! I find Pinterest is a great place for people to go and look for some style inspiration. Whether it is a celebrity or a fashion blogger, find someone that has the same style sense as you and shop the look. 
3. Use accessories. This is probably my go to when I have no idea what to wear or if I just can’t seem to channel my inner fashionista (yes I have those days). I keep my top and bottom simple and basic and I spice it up with a pop of color or print, with my shoes, a bag and jewelry.
4. Be Confident In Your Choice of Clothing. There is nothing more stylish (in my opinion) than being confident in what you are wearing. It's all about posture and poise. Make sure to hold your head high and walk like you feel confident! 
Have a wonderful weekend lovelies! 
Stephanie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment