6/27/2016

Shop This look



Good morning lovelies and happy Monday! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend; it was definitely a HOT one! Not that I'm complaining at all. Zara's was having a HUGE sale this weekend (You would know if you are on their mailing list...Get on that if you aren't!) As soon as I saw these black, grey, snake print shoes I fell in-love! Then when I looked at the price and saw they were ONLY $20 I fell even more in-love. To brag about these shoes even more, they are SUPER comfortable, it honestly doesn't even feel like I’m wearing heels. Seriously how can you go wrong! I paired it with leather leggings, a Corvid color tank sweater, a tear drop necklace (which I'm absolutely in love with!) and some cute accessories. I have put the links above, under the picture. 
Happy shopping!

Stephanie xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment