6/28/2016

Smoothies for Breakfast

 
Good morning! Do you ever wake up in the morning and crave something specific?! I don't usually but today I woke up craving a refreshing smoothie. I love smoothies in the summer for that specific reason, they are super refreshing, nutritious and delicious! I thought I would share it with all of you today. Also I put in a video below that I did a few months back on 'How to Build a Healthy Smoothie'. The one I made today is the one I make in the video minus the coffee :)

1/2 banana
1/2 cup Almond milk (unsweetened)
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp. all natural peanut butter
handful of spinach
1 scoop protein powder (I used Vanilla)
dash of cinnamon
Blend all ingredients in a blender and enjoy :)
 

 
Have a great day Everyone!
 
Stephanie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment