9/10/2013

Zara's My New Fav!

Hey!

I am absolutely obsessed with Zara's! I love love love it! I could seriously spend and hour shopping and trying on things in that store...I think you get the picture! They are actually reasonably priced which makes me love the store even more. Any who below is an outfit I purchased. I bought a knit sweater for $20.00, these amazing navy blue leggings (I'm going back to buy more colours) for $40.00 and a pair of nude flats with a small gold heel for $40.00. Grand total for my purchase is about $100.00. The last two pay checks Ive put left over money aside so I could do some fall shopping, this is a good way to keep on a budget and not spend crazy money on shopping especially if you are a shopaholic like me!

Have a Great day Everyone!
F.S.F Blogger xo


No comments:

Post a Comment