9/05/2013

Show Transformation in Progress!

Hey everyone!

So I'm in the process of getting ready for my first Bikini Competition which is in November. I have completely changed my diet and workouts. Instead of eating 3 meals and 2 snacks a day I eat smaller meals every 2-3 hours! I actually eat more than i did before changing my diet. I actually prefer eating smaller meals every couple hours I am never hungry and never overly full. As for my workouts well I use to do cardio plus full body weight training with lighter weights 6 days a week. I still workout 6 days a week and do cardio but I train different muscle groups each day with heavier weights. I've noticed a change and I actually like my new diet and workout regime better than before! Here is a picture of my transformation so far...

F.S.F Blogger xo





No comments:

Post a Comment