10/16/2013

Todays Meal Plan


Good Morning,

I get a lot of emails asking what I eat on a daily basis so every once in a while I like to post what my meal plan for the day is. So here's whats on the menu :)

 6:00 am: 1/2 cup of Source Greek Yogurt, 1/2 cup of Mixed Berries, 1/2 scoop of Protein Powder (I use Vanilla), small handful of Walnuts, 1/3 cup of oats and a dash of cinnamon.

9:00am: 1 Quest Bar (today it was Chocolate brownie! YUM!)

11:00 pm: 1 Protein shake with 1 rice cake with 1 tbsp of all natural peanut butter.

2:00pm: 1 cup mixed raw veggies (Peppers, Carrots, Cucumber, Tomato,) 1 can of Tuna (in water), 1/4 of an Avocado, drizzle of balsamic vinegar, dash of garlic powder.

5:00pm: 1 protein shake and 1 apple

6:00pm: GYM TIME!

8:00pm: Mixed grilled veggies with 4oz of Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment