5/31/2016

My upper Body Workout

Hey! The plan was to get up early this morning and go for a run, however I injured my calf so I'm taking today off from any sort of lower body work! Instead I went to the gym and did a full upper body workout. I recently just started training the way I use to before my bikini competition. The last year or so I've been doing split workouts. Basically what that means is every gym session I would focus on one or two specific muscles. I find that doesn't really work for me anymore so instead I've switched back to full body workouts or upper body and lower body workouts., focusing on multiple muscles in one gym session. I have also started back to an hour class called Body Attack which I have mentioned in previous posts. I did this full upper body workout today and thought I would share it with all of you!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment