5/11/2016

Long Chiffon Cardigan + Kimono's


Hey y'all! I hope everyone is having a fabulous week! Surprisingly this week we have had spring like weather which calls for spring like clothes..FINALLY! If you have been following me on here or
Instagram (@beYOUtifulstephanie) then you know that comfort for me is super important! I hate wearing clothes that are uncomfortable and not stretchy like material. This outfit is honestly super comfortable yet stylish and spring like! I got this dress from Mendocino which I posted in previous  posts. It comes in a beige colour as well. The chiffon cardigan I got from my sister closet (hehe) and she bought it from Sirens. My shoes are from Le Chateau and my bracelets which you can't really see but are super cute are from Spring. Here are a few Chiffon Cardigans I'm thinking about purchasing!

American Eagle- Click HERE

American Eagle- Click HERE


Aritzia- Click HERE

Aritzia- Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment