5/27/2016

Keeping it Classy


 
Good morning beauties! Well this week went by pretty fast! It's already Friday and I am super excited for the weekend! Any who on to today's post...

I think the best compliment I have ever gotten (in my opinion) is the way I present myself with class. I'm a strong believer that women should act like ladies and should respect themselves including the way they present themselves. I find it sad when I see young girls walking the streets half naked. I mean I'm all about expressing who you are but I say do it in a respectful manner not for anyone else but for yourself. I want to be a role model for young girls and hopefully one day a great role model for my own little girls. So all you ladies and young girls out there remember this...

'A lady displays self-respect, class, appreciation, and etiquette. She does not allow her mood to affect her manners. Being a classy lady doesn’t mean that you should be snobby or stuck up, but that you should have dignity, consideration, and moderation in your daily actions.'

Have a wonderful weekend!
Stephanie xo



 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment