5/19/2016

My Green Smoothie Recipe


Good morning gang! It's Thursday which means tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! I am so excited for this weekend. The weather is suppose to be beautiful and its a long weekend here in Ontario!! I plan on doing a ton of outdoors stuff this weekend to take advantage of this weather since it doesn't last very long! What are you up to this weekend? I'd love to hear :) Today I thought I would share my all time favourite smoothie recipe. I am a huge lover of smoothies because they are super easy and quick to make and they are packed with nutritious ingredients (when made with the right ingredients of course) As I have mentioned many times in my blog, breakfast is so important! Skipping breakfast leads to nothing but negative outcome. Smoothies are great for those who say 'I don't have time' because like I said its quick and easy, you just through ingredients into a blender and TA-DA!

Recipe:
1/2 banana
1 scoop peanut butter isolate protein
handful of spinach
1 tbsp. peanut butter (sometimes ill have 1/2 small avocado instead)
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup water
dash on cinnamon
1 tbsp. Chia seeds (if you are drinking it right away you can put them in the blender but if you are saving your smoothie for later I suggest holding off putting them in the blender and just mix them in when you do decide to drink it. The chia seeds expand and get gooey which personally I'm not a fan)

Blend all ingredients in a blender and ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment