5/24/2016

Effects of Bulimia on the body



Hey Gang! Today I am dedicating a post to hopefully help you all understand the effects an eating disorder has and how damaging it can be on the body. I am going to focus more specifically on Bulimia which I myself have suffered from, as most of you know. The image above shows just some of the effects bulimia has on the body. I have defintely suffered from some of these shown in the image above so I can relate to anyone else who has as well. People are often shocked when I tell them that eating disorders effect more than just your weight, it effects some of the most important organs in your body which is the why some die from this disorder. I feel like its important for even those who don't suffer to really understand this mental illness because you never know if one day someone you love will need your help and support.
 
Stephanie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment