11/07/2013

From 22% Body Fat to 18% Body Fat - Body Transformation

 
Hey Everyone!!

So I got a ton of people asking me to post more transformation pictures and to post what I've done differently so here you all go! The picture on the left is from about 2 1/2 months ago and the picture on the right is from last week. I've changed my diet and exercise regime because I wanted to lean out and get more toned. Below i made a chart to show you all how I changed:

DIET

BEFORE
AFTER
 
I ate every 4-5 hours
I eat every 2-3 hours
I ate 3 big meals and 2 snacks
I eat smaller portioned meals  (200-300cals)
I ate out a lot
I eat out maybe once a week
My calories came from 15% Healthy fat, 30% protein and 45% Carbohydrates
My calories come from 15% healthy fats,  45% Protein and 30% Carbohydrates
I ate dairy
I cut out dairy (except Greek Yogurt)

EXERCISE


BEFORE
AFTER
 
Steady state cardio sessions
Interval cardio sessions
Low weights
Heavier weights
15-20 reps
10-12 reps
Weight machines
Free weights
Full body workouts
Split body workouts
Rarely had a rest day
1 or sometimes 2 rest days

If you have any questions please feel free to email me!

F.S.F Blogger xo

No comments:

Post a Comment