11/14/2013

All the foods included in my Diet...



Hey!

I get asked a lot about the foods I eat so I've made a list of all the foods included in my diet right now :)

Fruits:
-apples, pears, bananas, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, tomato's (yes these are a fruit), pineapple, cantaloupe, watermelon.

Veggies:
cucumber, peppers, avocado, eggplant, celery, sweet potato, zucchini, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, kale, lettuce, green bean's, carrots, asparagus, brussels sprouts, rapini (there are many more I think pretty much all veggies are good for you)

Protein:
salmon, tuna, tilapia, chicken, turkey, protein powder, egg whites, whole eggs

Grains:
Rice cakes, oats, Ezekiel bread, quinoa, brown rice

Misc:
Peanut butter, hummus, low fat cheese, Quest bars, Progressive Vegegreens, cinnamon, garlic, parsley, turmeric, Greek yogurt (Preferably the brand "Source" it's flavoured and has the lowest amount of sugar), unsweetened almond milk, coffee, tea, water, walnuts. almonds, cashews, Brazilian nuts, 1 square dark chocolate each day!

There may be a few things missing but for the most part its all here :)
F.S.F Blogger xo

No comments:

Post a Comment