6/18/2013

My Tuesday Workout :)



Happy Tuesday,

Today is cardio and leg/butt day at the gym, which is my favourite workout! I love that feeling when your done the workout and your legs feel like jello...I'm weird I know :) What I love about this workout is it can either be done as a circuit with lighter weight or non circuit with heavier weight. Personally I prefer circuit training because there is very little rest involved, but its good to switch it up!

Warm-up/Cardio- 30 minutes interval training on StairMaster

Legs
Circuit Training- Repeat each exercise for 1 minute with 10 second rest between.
Non Circuit- 3 Sets of 12-15 Reps.

  1. jump plyo squats
  2. one leg dead lift L
  3. one leg dead lift R
  4. wide stance squat
  5. leg press
  6. hamstring curls
  7. one leg lung L (put back foot on bench)
  8. one leg lung R (put back foot on bench)
F.S.S Blogger xo

No comments:

Post a Comment