4/23/2013

10 Minutes, 10 Exercises....



Good Morning Everyone :)

I did this workout this morning and thought I would share it with all of you so you can give it a shot!  It's 10 minutes and 10 different exercises, with only 5-10 seconds rest in between exercises. You will need a weighted bar  (I use a 50lbs bar),a stability ball and a bench. (I'm working on trying to get the video uploaded)

Here's the breakdown;
-1 minute of high knee run
-1 minute single leg deadlifts L
-1 minute single leg deadlift R
-1 minute mountain climbers
-1 minute military wall sit
-1 minute chest press with leg lifts
-1 minute tricep dips with hands on bench and feet on stability ball
-1 minute single leg burpee L
-1 minute single leg burpee R
-1 minute military plank

It's a tough one but I know you can do it! Have an awesome day!
F.S.F BLOGGER XO


No comments:

Post a Comment