7/25/2014

Hard Work + Patience = Weight loss


Happy Friday Everyone!

Okay so I've said it many times before and I will say it again..."there is NO magic pill for weight loss". It's a lifestyle change that takes a lot of hard work, dedication and patience. Weight loss is really not that complicated! To some it may see like it is but it really isn't. Here are my 5 essentials to remember when trying to reach your weight loss goal.

1. Eat clean foods! Fruits, veggies, lean proteins, healthy fats and whole grains.

2. Strength training!! Add weights to your workout and I don't mean those little pink 3lbs weights, I mean the heavy kind!!

3. Do cardio! Either a steady state cardio or interval cardio at least 5 times a week for 30-45 minutes.

4. Eat smaller meals more often. instead of three big meals, have 5-6 smaller meals every 3hours. Remember portion control!

5. Be patient! If your looking to change in one day I'm sorry but that not going to happen. You need to give it time. If you see that nothing is changing after 1 month then you have to re-evaluate what you may be doing wrong.

6. Okay so I know I said "5" but this is kind of a bonus...Ask me! I'm always here to help! Just shoot me and email or leave a comment :)

Have a great weekend!
F.S.F Blogger xo

No comments:

Post a Comment