7/08/2014

Awesome Reviews, Thank you!




Hello Everyone!

I got A LOT of amazing feed back from my 7 day Bikini Body Workout along with my 7 day bikini body meal plan. So i just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!! You are all so awesome! Also for those who have emailed me wanting a 7 day meal plan (to use as a guideline, remember i'm not a nutritionist) Please be patient! I am trying to get everyone their plans ASAP. I have a full time job as well so i am doing my best to keep up, but don't worry you will get your meal plan soon! Anyways, I'm thinking of working towards doing a Bikini fitness show for october/november. As most of you know i was planing on doing a show in may but after getting sick and having a bad back injury i decided to take a step back and get healthy. I still don't know if im doing one for sure but if i do i will post my whole journey!

Have a Great day!
F.S.F Blogger xo

No comments:

Post a Comment