9/23/2016

Fall Shoe Shopping

Shop These Shoes- 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.
First things first happy Friday lovelies!!! Now that's out of the way; happy second day of fall!! Summer might be my favourite season when it comes to weather, but fall is by far my favourite season for fashion outfits. I find it's when you can get the most use out of your wardrobe, combining both summer and fall pieces. One of the reasons I love fall for fashion is the colours. I am naturally drawn to the darker neutral colours, and recently super addicted to the burgundy and bordeaux colour (both are very similar). I have put together a collage of my shoe wish list for fall. Some of these can also be transitioned into winter which is great #winning!
Thanks for reading & have a great weekend!
Stephanie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment