8/11/2016

Charming Charlie Accessories All under $50


 
Hello Lovelies! I hope everyone is having a fabulous week! I have recently been obsessed with accessories, espcially because one of my favourite color/print combo is currently trending into fall. I literally gravitate towards anything leopard, black and red. I feel like it's just one of those trend that never goes out of style and i find it to be so classy when worn/paired properly. Here are some of my favourite finds from Charming Charlie. They are all on my wish list and lets be honest how can you go wrong with everything under $50.00!? Besides being super affordable, what I love most about Charming Charlie is they make it easy to shop because it's all colour cordinated; both online and in store.
 
Hugs,
Stephanie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment