8/30/2016

Be Your Own Personal Cheerleader


SHOP THIS LOOK: SHOES, JEGGINGS (SIMILAR), BLOUSE, CROSS BAG (ON SALE), SUNGLASSESWATCH (SIMILAR), KINSLEY ARMELLE BRACELETS ONE|TWO|THREE (USE CODE BEYOUTIFULSTEPH15OFF TO GET 15% OFF)

As many of us know life has it's ups and downs; maybe you’re having a bad moment, or bad day, or even a bad week…

Sometimes I find myself in a desperate need of a good pep talk. Yes, pep talks from other people are great but I think the most important thing to do during tough times/moments, is to give yourself your own pep talk. It can be easy to get discouraged and to talk negatively to yourself but that’s why it's important to know how to have your own back when tough moments or events strike. I have a few things I like to do to help pick me back up and get back into a positive mind set. The first thing I like to do is set aside some quiet time to clear my head. Whether that means hitting the gym, or going for a walk or drive alone. I also try to remember to be kind to myself and not so hard on myself. I know many people feel like there's always a constant pressure to be the best and on top of it all, but the truth is we are all human which means we aren't perfect. We all have to remember to give ourselves moments where we can be pampered and relax a bit, so I try to take a day off every week to enjoy something I like doing. And of course the last thing I like to do is give myself a little bit of a positive pep talk. I remind myself that this is life and like I mentioned life has its up and downs but at the end of the day things always workout the way they should. I remind myself everything I’ve been through and how it’s only made me stronger as a person!
 
I think there's a lot of power in positive words and being thankful for the good things in life instead of always speaking negatively and searching for something better.

Have a great day!
Stephanie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment