1/05/2015

No time?! No Excuses!



Hey!

"I don't have the time to workout and eat healthy" ...I hear this phrase on a daily basis. I get it you're busy, however don't think that everyone who is able to eat healthy and workout have all the time in the world. They are busy people as well! Take my Monday-Friday schedule for example:

  • 4:30 am rise and shine
  • 5am fasted cardio
  • 6:30am train clients
  • 8am-5pm work life
  • 5pm-5:45pm stuck in traffic :(:(
  • 6pm therapy A.K.A gym time!!
  • 8pm prep meals for next day
  • 8:30pm check emails and work on blog post for next day
  • 9:30pm bedtime!!
So again please tell me how you don't have the time!  I didn't even list all the other mandatory things I have to do during the day like eat, shower, get dressed, make time for family and friends, the list goes on. My point is you need to want it bad enough and you need to make time! I'm a strong believer in the saying "where there is a will, there is a way".

 
Have a great Monday!
Stephanie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment