12/01/2014

What a great weekend!


Hey everyone!
 
Can you believe its already December??!!! Craziness!  I hope everyone had a great weekend because I definitely did :) I got to spend it with the gorgeous and lovely Monika. Monika has been helping me with my bikini prep. She recently competed in a bikini competition and placed 2nd, she looked AMAZING! On Saturday we went to the last OPA fitness show of the year which was fun, followed by some shopping where we somehow ended up in the peanut butter aisle of the grocery store!! We may have a slight addiction ahaha! Then on Sunday we had a great booty and hamstring workout. After our workout Monika helped me with my posing, which BTW I'm getting more comfortable with :)
 
I have some exciting news that I will be announcing this week sometime! So keep checking back!!
 
Stephanie xo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment