11/28/2014

My Biceps and Triceps Workout

Hi Everyone!

I got emails asking how I got my arms so toned so I thought I'd share ,y current workout with you all. My arms have always been toned due to my gymnastics background, so I haven't had to work too hard on building them. However maintaining is still a priority of mine! I train arms once a week, but remember when training chest, back and sometimes shoulders your arms are also being worked! #Winning lol. You will see that my coach has me doing supersets. What are supersets? Well its basically doing 2 or more exercises back to back, either working the same muscle or working different muscles. I love doing supersets!
 
Arm Workout:

Superset 1. Repeat 3 times
Cable Biceps Curls- 12 reps
Triceps Extension (rope)- 12 reps
 
Superset 2. Repeat 3 times
EZ Barbell Curl- 10 reps
Triceps Dips- 10 reps
 
Superset 3. Repeat 3 times
Dumbbell Biceps Curl- 10 reps
Dumbbell Overhead Extension - 10 reps
 
Stephanie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment