11/07/2014

It's really not that complicated!


Okay so I'm sure many of you have seen or heard the latest news on Kim Kardasian and her new weight loss/waist slimming tool..Well if you haven't she recently posted a picture on Instagram wearing a corset that slims the waistline to form an hourglass shape. I would first like to say I have nothing against Kim Kardasian, I think she is a beautiful women and I am sure she is kind hearted. However after hearing my sister tell me how she wants one of these to help her lose weight it really bothers me! I tell my sister its really not that complicated if you want to lose weight there is no magic pill or magic tool. You have to work for it by eating healthy, working out and being consistent. Changing your bad habits for one week is not going to change you. Change takes time and you have to be patient! So ladies please don't fall for these gimmicks!

Have a great day and weekend!

F.S.F Blogger xo

No comments:

Post a Comment