1/06/2016

Workout Wednesday- Circuit Training

 
Happy Wednesday Everyone!
 
My goal was to make it to the gym this morning for 6am... HOWEVER my alarm didn't go off...ok ok I may have pushed snooze on my phone a few times lol..I'm only human! Therefore by the time I woke up and took a few selfies #guilty... I didn't have enough time to make it to the gym so I decided to just make up a circuit routine on the spot and do it at home in my room. No equipment needed! I actually love using my own body weight for some workouts! I did the following circuit 4 times with 1 minute rest between each round. Give it a shot on your next workout!
 
1. Burbees- 20 reps
2. Bodyweight squats- 30 reps
3. Push ups- 20 reps
4. Cross body crunch- 20 reps each side
5. Plank- 1 minute hold
6. Mountain climbers- 30 reps 
 
Have a great workout!
Stephanie xo
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment