12/21/2015

Motivational Monday- Eat Clean

Hello Lovelies!!
I get asked a lot what I eat throughout the day, so I thought I'd do a motivational Monday post :) I hate calling it a "diet" I feel like that word puts a negative effect on things. Lets call it my "Eat Clean Meal Plan". I usually eat three meals a day and 2 snacks. I don't eat the exact same thing everyday but I do try to keep it as natural as possible. I love the way eating healthy makes me feel! I do enjoy the occasional not so good for you meals like pizza, Pad Thai Express, Chinese food and more! I was thinking of doing a 30 day challenge with my sister who is trying to lose baby weight from having my sweet little nephew so stay tuned!
Stephanie xo

BREAKFAST- PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
LUNCH-SALAD WITH LENTILS AND TOFU
SNACK 1 AND 2
DINNER-OMELETTE WITH RICE C







No comments:

Post a Comment